Monday, July 02, 2007

Creative Insanity?

This is what happens when you leave a hormonal, creative pregnant woman in a room full of stamps and inks...haha. Oh and yes that is my bra, I mean, bikini top. *wink*

*Click for large photo*



Ok so that shot may look more like I was playing with my beer gut, but the side shot is a little more obvious..hehe.



Close up...sorta.



Here is a closeup of the detail work.



Unfortunately I didn't have a decent black ink and by the time I took the pictures the black had bled some. But it was still fun. Oh and I had to use the bathroom mirror to guide placement because I cannot see below my belly button, just another reason that clear stamps are fantastic...haha!

Originally I was going to use the swirls and flowers, but DUH, it's a boy so stars it was.

Stamps: Whirlygigs, Whispygigs, Backrounds, Mainstreet-star and Simple Sentiments-stars.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME - you stamping always amazes me...what great pictures for a LO for you and your little one - TFS

Renee'

Genevieve said...

That is too cute! I may have to become pregnant again so I can try that...NOT!

strawberrygirl said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

You are such a nerd! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I think you just insured yourself a job with Technique Tuesday for the rest of your life. Brown-noser. LOL

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I just love it. I can't even imagine what Jeff thought.

s.

anne said...

Danea!
I met you at the Scrapyard at our VIP night, I'm a friend of Susanne's... you look AMAZING! :) Just thought I'd share that. I think you are absolutely adorable!

Michelle said...

I think that's the most beautiful pregnant belly I've ever seen!!! You are too cute...maybe my sil will let me try this on her belly :)

Kaylyn said...

I love these pictures. I may have to try this..when I get pregnant again...

christina said...

OMG LMAO i love it, i can't WAIT to see the pics scrapped and DANG i wish i was scrappin at the time i was prego.

Anonymous said...

what a crack up you are!
love that you dated it too!
tfs.