Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Amazing Baby Bum!

I have never examined my babies bum. In fact I have paid little attention to it beside wiping it free of poop and that's just a quick lift of the legs, get in there, wipe, and get out again as soon as possible. Besides not wanting to get any nastiness on my hands, speed is necessary to avoid any accidental spurts from anywhere in that area. So taking the time to admire an undiapered butt is unthinkable. Butt now I have pictures. See what I did there? I was editing last weeks fussy butt pictures (and again, haha) and something caught my eye. My baby has a birthmark. Well two, actually!

As I zoomed in on the picture, what I saw took my breath away. It's almost unbelievable to see a birthmark in such a distinct shape. I knew this kid was special, butt this was just too amazing not to share. Haha, I just can't stop myself. Ok, enough with the butts already, just check out these pics!



Here's a better look close up...


And if you thought THAT was amazing, look what I found on the other cheek...unbelievable!


Damn straight!

That's my boy! He makes Mommy AND Daddy proud.

7 comments:

Devon said...

You are too funny. Cute baby bum!!

Anonymous said...

nice bum eh sa!
Uncle D

SplendidlyImperfect said...

You're a NERD! I love it!

Susanne P. said...

i knew that kid was special! i wonder if he will have your accent? lol

Donna C said...

LOL ! Love the birthmarks ! Smart kid !

Anonymous said...

you're too funny!

christina said...

roflmao, omg you crack me right up. you two made him right :D