Sunday, February 24, 2008

Where Did I Go Wrong?

He's only 6 months. How could I have possibly screwed up so bad in such a small amount of time? I thought he was napping. But about 45 minutes after putting him down I heard a strange noise. I peeked into his room and found him crawling in through his nursery window. He had snuck out, and it was obvious what he had been doing! I know he's my son but I think it would be best for me to turn him him. A life of crime in no life at all. I mean he's still young, we can get him straightened up. Can't we?

R is for Robber With His Loot.


LOL, Is this not the cutest bad guy ever! But careful though, he's got a mean streak...hahaha...

Holdin' his cash.


"Seriously Mom, I wanna keep it all."


Look out Baby Face, there's a new guy in town.


Aaaahh, my poor kid! LOL And uh, ya, that's electrical tape and a hand made mask. Shhhh, the ties didn't keep the mask on his face, it kept slipping off so um, the electrical tape came in handy again. Don't worry it was just two little tabs on each side, it's not like I taped his whole head! Ya, I know, poor kid.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe so cute. It will be so nice to have all these photo's later on. He seems to love the camera. He is adorable. I enjoy your blog. Pam

Devon said...

Those turned out soo cute!! They are just great! He's a sure winner for R.

Anonymous said...

Okay, this takes the cake. He is so adorable. Great pictures.
G'ma

SplendidlyImperfect said...

You know, it's a highlight of my day when you post another photo of your latest way to torture your child. He seems to like it though, so it's all good, right?

I saw a book at Target called The Sweet Potato Queens Guide to Raising Children for Fun and Profit. I think you have the "fun" part down!

Susanne P. said...

I'm with Sara. Gotta' check out the latest baby torture. LOL

he is such a good sport. though i am pretty sure he will get back at you some day, some where. after his 14th bday i would start watchin' your back. lol

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that I'm gonna get a call from him as soon as he learns to talk...and hes gonna run away to live with his Canadian Poppa ;-)

Melissa said...

LOL! This is so stinkin' cute. I wish I could get my 7 m/o to cooperate like that! He would've torn that mask of for sure!

Anonymous said...

That is my Asa. What a little trooper. I am so glad you have fun with him. One would think you had some fun when you were a kid. LOL ya the tv shows, fashion shows, etc. Those are the good times! I love you so much.

Anonymous said...

What a delight you two are. You make us smile BIG time..Asa could never make it as a robber,or maybe he could when he gives you that "crook"ed smile look.

Love and lots of hugs

Nana J