Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Idol

Again, like every season, I find myself drawn into this show. They are down to the top 12 and I like them all. I have no favorites at this point, some I believe are more talented but I'm routing for them all. I don't get why the judges never seem to see flaws in Brooke or the Aussie guys performances. I'm not saying they don't have talent but they both have had numerous pitch problems but the judges praise them like they walk on water...LOL. Anyway one performance stood out last night as my very favorite. In fact I rewound it a couple of times and then decided to post it here.

Take it away Chikezie.

1 comments:

Devon said...

Yeah he did really well. I like Carly, and both the David's who are left. Amanda scares me and most of the time I can't understand what she's singing.