Saturday, March 01, 2008

Sucker.

Thursday morning Asa and I were laying in bed. I was still tired after his 7:30 bottle so I had brought him back to bed with me. On the rare occasion that I do this, he seems to sleep an hour or so longer, and today I has hoping this would be the case. I woke from my restful slumber to my bangs being pulled, and with a one eyed peek, saw my smiling son. There's just something sweet about waking to a smiley, snuggly baby. We continued to play for while when I finally asked "What time do you think it is?"

"Aaaaaa." He said, grabbing my nose.

"Well I think it's about 10:30." I said while reaching for my glasses. I glanced across the room to look at the clock. "10:17. I win. You owe me 50 bucks!"

His eyes got all big "Aabggg." He mumbled.

"Fine." I said feeling sorry for him. "But next time you have to pay up, ya BIG BABY!" He simply smiled, grabbed my hand and attempted to munch my pinky.

I got played.

5 comments:

Devon said...

Aw how cute!! I can't wait for him and Jacob to meet.

Melissa said...

:) What a great little memory!

Susanne P. said...

awwwww...how cute. gotta' get that little man a job so his momma can take his $$. lol

Danea Burleson said...

LOL @ Susanne. Hey I gotta get it somewhere...haha.

Anonymous said...

Hi Danea,

You are so talented! Love all your projects. I had a question I wanted to ask you by email. Could you please contact me? Thank you so much! beenawaugh@comcast.net