Monday, April 07, 2008

Jack Of All Trades

I'm pretty sure he could make some good cash with this one...hahaha.

X is for X-Ray Technician...


This next one is my favorite cuz it looks like he's actually working...haha.



Love this funny expression!





So, these are in fact old x-rays of mine. Gotta love the large screws that attach that plate just below my right knee...haha. And to think these are just a drop in the bucket. I figured I'd be glowing by now and I seriously don't know how Asa managed to make it out without 3 arms an 5 ears. Guess those lead aprons really do help.

P.S. I made the glasses out of pipe cleaners...hahaha.

6 comments:

Devon said...

Too cute! I love the one of his funny face, and the one that he's got a serious look! These are going to be great for the ABC book!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Please tell me that you're going to go back to the beginning of the alphabet and do the letters you missed!

Danea Burleson said...

LOL...yup! I was too sick to do V & W but I have them planned. I just need to take them.

And then I will have them printed in a book...his first ABC book...hehehe.

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

...these shots are way too cute! :)

Susanne P. said...

what a doll. that little lab coat is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I so needed that laugh. OMGF He is priceless.Gramma loves him so much!!!!!