Friday, May 30, 2008

Three Days In A Row!

I'm a posting fool! Or just a fool, most likely both.

So in my previous post, the topic of Asa's hair came up in the comments. I did in fact cut his hair on May 12th, not since Devon came to visit. It was a day that I was finally starting to feel normal again. My hands were still a bit sore but very functionable. Asa's hair was getting a bit wild. He had this long clump right down the front, just one small section of bangs that were growing at a much quicker pace then the rest and it was driving me bonkers. So while he was snacking, I cut it. Yes he may have ingested a few strands but even while occupied the little bugger wiggled and swiggled. He kept trying to look up at the scissors. I must be honest this was not an easy job. I may have been slightly more successful attempting to catch a greased pig while wearing a latex one piece & over sized gumboots in sloppy mud while it rained. In fact I still find a few long strands here and there and keep the scissors handy for those quick touch ups. But for the most part I managed, completing it with his tried and true Mohawk. But unlike a pig, he did not squeal in delight, or displeasure, he simply continued to eat his Ritz glancing at me as though I had been a slightly amusing dinner show.





Speaking of Mohawks last night I overheard Jeff ask Asa if he's ready for his first buzz cut. Summer is almost here so why not look like daddy...haha. I think we should buzz it but leave a real 2 inch thick Mohawk.

Oh and two more things to add. 1. I swear his hair is getting thicker every day! 2. In the fish face post I think he looks different (and OLDER) because he is sucking his chubby cheeks in. Maybe this gives us an idea what he'll look like at 2? Hehe.

P.S. I don't actually own a latex one piece.



Anymore.

7 comments:

Devon said...

it must be that he's sucking in his cheeks!! cuz in the haircut pics he looks like the Asa I know, lol.

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Suuuuurrrrreee you don't own one...

Anonymous said...

i thought he looked older...i couldn't figure out why he looked so old in the "fish face" picture....you look like you're feeling better....or are you addicted to percocet and high in th pictures :0...LOL...kidding

Susanne P. said...

Hey! that was my deduction! lol
i posted that in yesterday's comments.

Outnumbered said...

i'm glad you cleared things up about that latex one piece. i was worried there.

yay for a haircut! he is handsome like always!!! love the hawk!

Anonymous said...

you may not own a latex one piece but you did have a one piece cat suite and i have the pictures to prove it. hahahahah


mom xoxoxoxo

Danea Burleson said...

It wasn't a cat suit, it was a one piece and it was dressy with pretty large jewels attached to it, man if I could only have that body back! LOL.