Friday, August 22, 2008

Am I Missing Something?

I just wet to check out my sitemeter, which tells my how many views etc my blog gets. Well last Sunday I had over double the hits, almost triple. I didn't even post on Sunday! LOL. It's too many days past for me to check were they were coming from, so can someone give me a heads up? Did you regulars keep coming back in disbelief over my shy turtle logo...hahaha... or was there some sort of link from somewhere?

I just don't get it. Nor do I get how that car full of teenagers came up across our yard and hit the garage of the neighbors unit because "someone cut me off." Uhh, I see the skid marks, I'm not buying it. Someones parents aren't too happy right now...haha! Talk about strange to look out and see a car in your courtyard area! (Oh and no one was hurt!)

5 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

I gave you a "I love your blog" award and linked from that post to your blog talking about your fab photography. That might have given you some extra visitors. *smile*

The rest are your faithful blog visitors hoping for updates. *grin*

Danea Burleson said...

Oh Paula, that's right I totally forgot, and thank you! Great, now your friends think I'm nuts talking about poo...LOL. I have such little time on here now because Asa is enthralled with it and when I am at the comp it's a fight to keep his little fingers from the key board and mouse. And I mean that literally, he's stubborn as an ox! Thus I try only when he is asleep if I have time.

I've been meaning to say HELLO!! It's been wonderful seeing your posts again. I had only a few moments at your blog and was amazed at how grown up your daughter is! You and your family look wonderful.

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I visited ;) but blog has been pretty much dead!!! It was that award!!! :) Congrats - you do have an awsome blog :)

Outnumbered said...

i visit you regularly! i love your blog!!!

Heather S said...

I added your blog to my webpage. So that might be contributing to your increase. I get tons of traffic through my site.

Yay for more visitors!