Monday, August 25, 2008

Mr. Jacob

It has been a busy few days and posting is long over due. Devin & Jacob are in town for a visit. Last week they came over and so did my friend Alecia with her son Kaden. Is was so neat to see three babies all about 3 months apart, interact with each other!

Jacob is a little doll with the best toothless grin I have even seen! I managed to get a few snapshots while they were hanging out at our place.





Isn't he a cutie pie!

In other news I had my first PAID shoot yesterday! Yay! It was for a lady from my moms club and I gave her a great deal. In fact I am going to offer this deal to other momsClub members too, although the price is really low so I am not sure I can keep it up. I ordered my website today so hopefully that will be up and running in the next few weeks with a gallery AND more permanent price list. I'm excited and nervous all at once!

Asa Bo Basa is sick with the runs and not wanting to eat or drink much. He has his 12 month apt on Wed but if he's not better tomorrow I'll take him in. He found it hilarious when I started gagging at the stench he was able to produce in each diaper. The more I gagged the harder he laughed. Seriously though it must have been due to being sick cuz I just don't get how such a small body could produce such a horrid odor! Thankfully he's not usually so smelly. Gassy? Yes, this kid could put a grown man to shame. He has tooted so loud that I have actually turned in disbelief to look and make sure there wasn't an intruder in the house. Hope he's better soon.

I will try and get some shoot proofs posted in the next couple days.

5 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Those are so good! I especially love how you captured his crooked little grin in the last one.

I wish you lived closer so I could rope you into taking newborn shots for us.

Hopefully Asa starts to feel better soon. I was laughing about the "toots". I like to joke with my husband that everyone (i.e. him and the dogs) I love is smelly, and the baby will probably be no exception.

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

oh those are gret shots! I wish I lived closer I'd let your shoot my 3 little monsters :D


I hope Asa starts feeling better soon...take care!

Anonymous said...

He is a little cutie for sure. He looks like Mike! It must have been a blast with all 3 there. mom

Anonymous said...

great shots.....hope asa is feeling better soon....me

Heather S said...

I love the pics! You do such amazing work! Hope Asa is feeling tons better!