Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ok, Ok...

Maybe you weren't quite sure? Maybe you suspected but didn't want to say anything just in case? But breath a sigh of relief cuz...

Sara hit the nail on the head, yesterdays post was a joke!

Shy Turtle...hahaha.

So the night before last Jeff and I were laying in bed and I told him about my quest for a new name(that part is true). I told him I want something fun like Blue Frog Photography, which by the way is already taken. I said bugs and frogs and some animals can make for cute names. That's when he blurted out The Shy Turtle Photography. I had a good laughed but just couldn't let it go. We started talking about what the logo would look like and I laughed so hard I was practically choking(laughing while laying down is not the best idea). Then I suggested blogging it and we laughed even more while thinking up all the "poop" innuendos I could use. And for anyone who didn't catch on reread the last paragraph, it may not have been as obvious as it was to me. Ya, I know, maybe we were just over tired, or deranged. Or both? I had to explain it to my MIL last night on the phone. She was completely discussed and mumbled something about "different generation"...haha.

So there will be no shy turtle photography. What about Funny Feet Photography. I think it's cute, maybe with a funky pair of rain boots for the logo image, but of course we would all know it really references the photographer...shhhh... hehe.

7 comments:

Susanne P. said...

you could take a pick of you in your flip-flops rather than a kid in rubber boots. LOL...i love you.

funny feet is cute but will you only be doing kids or families, too?

SplendidlyImperfect said...

So I went back and reread the last paragraph... OMG! How did I not catch any of that?

I totally thought you were being serious... duh.

Unknown said...

Well thank goodness for that! I was looking at the image going, "OMG did she realize what that looks like."

Of course you did. Is today April 1? LOL!

Shelley said...

How about "Just Plane Fun Photography"? Okay, maybe that was lame. LOL I thought since you and Jeff liked going to the air shows and since Asa loves his toy airplane....

I'll keep thinking...

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I know you will come up with the perfect name :)

Heather S said...

Ok...whew. So I'm reading from the bottom up and come across the new logo. I'm like um...maybe I need to make a comment about what that looks like...just in case she don't "see" it. An episode of Everybody loves Raymond came to mind when Marie made that sculpture...well...anyway...they didn't want to tell her what it LOOKED like. LOL!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Lol! Loved that!

In fact, it´s so good to have found you again that I gave you the "I love your blog" award here:

http://keepitsimplemakeitgreat.blogspot.com/2008/08/thanks-tracey-x-2.html