Friday, January 23, 2009

Oh Ya Baby!

It's been a very long time, but your eyes aren't deceiving you... I finished a layout!


No need to get all proud of me though. This is a LO I started almost a year ago and has been sitting waiting for the final touches since. But hey, I am thrilled to have it done. And the best part... wait for it... it's ALL MINE! Yup, no sending it to anyone, it goes right into my scrapbook! Well, it will go right into the pile of pages that should be in a scrapbook...hahaha. Note the creative skull and flame border that mimics his tattoo...except for the added tools. Man I've missed this! Good new is, I have another LO that I started in the fall that needs to be finished so I may be posting another soon. It's only half done so it needs a lot more work. It's like I'm warming myself up to get back in the groove. Which will of course happen right before baby arrives and then I'll be out for who knows how long again. Pwtttttttttt!

For now, I will sit back and enjoy being creative, regardless of how much I get done. Hey, maybe I'll even start submitting again.

P.S. Asa was only 5 months old in these pitures. The small one on the bttom makes me think of Joey's "How you doin'?"

5 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

*sigh* Your pages are amazing.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this page. You're back, and about time too. Keep 'em coming. MIL

Susanne P. said...

i'm with sara, *sigh*

do you even have a scrapbook to put your LOs in? i don't remember seeing one.

love the LO

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

SUPER PAGE :) and you look so cute ;)

Anonymous said...

Asa's cousin Lydia..thinks Arlan would be a great name for her new cousin.