Monday, January 19, 2009

So Excited!!

But before I share why I am so giddy I thought I would share a picture. I found it during my cleaning spell on the weekend. I held it up to my skype cam to show my MIL...



"Aah." She said. "How old was he there?"

"I think I was about 7-9 months." LOL.

Yup, he's definitely my son! Now if only we can keep Jeff believing he's his. Bwahahaha! Just kidding. I've never cheated on Jeff. Besides, I heard it's not cheating if they don't speak English.

Ok, so now on to why I am excited! My friend Angela, whom I met through Susanne a few years back and then worked with at Technique Tuesday, is now a full time, and may I add, amazing photographer. The best part... she's going to be in town at the end of the month and is going to do a family/maternity/couple shoot with us!!! I am so stinkin' excited about it! This girl has the amazing nack of creative backgrounds and making a chain link fence look cool! Her niche is weddings and couples but she's good with it all. If only we were in the market for a wedding photographer then maybe I'd actually have some wedding photos I like, sigh. But at least I know I will have some family ones to look forward too!

Here's a link to her sites: Cardas Photography I recomend scrolling through her photo blog, as she keeps this updated with sneak peeks from her shoots. And checking out her couples gallery in the portrait site is a MUST. The couples reflection in the puddle shot...LOVE IT!

This will be the first time we have invested in a custom photographer and I am so thrilled that it's her. Teehee. I just can't wait! Less than two weeks away! Ugh, what will I wear?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Started out so cute...

Danea Burleson said...

LOL... that's all ya got?

Anonymous said...

holy crap!!!...could he look anymore like jeff?????......weird
little me in abby

Danea Burleson said...

Your comment has confused me and thus the only explanation I can think of is that you misread my blog and mistakenly thought that picture was of Jeff, when it was in fact of me. Albeit a slightly tomboyish looking me. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I sure am glad that doesn't happen any more!

Danea Burleson said...

It might if my mom still dressed me...like a little boy. ;)

Anonymous said...

True, oh so very true. ;P

Anonymous said...

lol....yup through my fluish fog i misread it so holy crap!!!!....could he look any more like you....