Monday, February 16, 2009

Confirmation!

It IS a boy and we got some cute shots!

When we had Asa's 3D ultrasounds done he was stubborn and kept his hands in front of his face. #2 did this also but he was easily moved as he is the wiggliest kid evah! I had suspected that on Saturday while in the bath he may have flipped head down. I watched wide eyed as my stomach rolled and twitched as though an alien would emerge. An hour later I had a painful and ongoing small lump up by my ribs. I guessed it was a foot and that he may have turned from the breech position. I was correct! I think I may still schedule another cesarean but we'll see how I feel in a few weeks.

Little man looks just like daddy in my opinion...lol. Granted it's really hard to gage what the baby actually looks like from these shots but I am willing to guess he has daddy's mouth...hehe.


Secretly I was hoping that seeing his face would instantly confirm a name in my head. It didn't. Sigh. Does he look like a Zain to you? LOL.

Actually, maybe he kinda does.

6 comments:

Mrs Mac said...

WOW! These are amazing!!!

Outnumbered said...

he is adorable!!! those are amazing shots!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS MY GRANDSON #2!!!!!!
love mom

SplendidlyImperfect said...

I still love Zain... babies A to Z! HA! (i'm such a cheeseball)

Anonymous said...

Cute shots.....i like zain as well..it's like having your own set of bookends :)

Unknown said...

Great pictures! I love them! I like the name Zain!