Monday, February 09, 2009

Sneak Peek...

I have been sick since last Thursday, so there has been a delay in my posting these pictures. We had our shoot with Angela a week ago Sunday and she has posted 18 sneak peeks. I am so excited about them and it only makes me more anxious to see the rest! Here are a few of my favorites and a link to her blog, which also has a link to all 18 images. Right now we are the second entry so scroll until you find us as I'm sure you'll know who we are! Hehe.

Uh... so I'm looking through them and having a very hard time picking just a few favorites...LOL

Asa thought it was pretty funny that we all drank at the same time.


Daddy showed him a hole in the wall, so he kept sticking his finger in it!


My prego tummy. I loved how this iron gate looks too, great shot Angela!


This is probably my very favorite so far and I will def' be framing this baby!


I love cool close ups and this one fits the bill perfectly!


Thanks again Angela!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn my baby is cute!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Danea these pictures are fabulous!!! You look great :) When is your due date again?